Classes Begin Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Final Exams: May 9-15, 2013
Students should contact their academic advisor to arrange a convenient time for advisement and registration. Students will follow the registration schedule listed below. First-time freshmen and transfer freshmen should contact the Advising Center at 985.448.4117 for registration assistance.
2013 Spring Semester Registration Schedule
|November 8||Graduate Students and other groups|
|November 14 – January 22||Regular Registration – open to all classifications|
|January 23||Late Registration – Drop/Add, Registrar’s Office only|
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” PRIOR TO 4:15 P.M. ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister“ prior to the close of Regular Registration for the term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for resignations after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.
Important Dates to Remember
- Regular Registration Begins: Banner Self-Service and Academic Departments, by classification (see Registration Schedule above)
- Regular Registration Ends at 4:15 p.m., via Banner Self-Service and Departments
- Late Registration, Administrative Drop/Add begins at 4:15 p.m. All registration activity after 4:15 p.m. will occur in the Registrar’s Office
- Students must register before 4:15 p.m. to avoid a late registration charge
- Students must “unregister” by 4:15 p.m. to receive full refund and avoid $150 resignation processing charge
- Students must pay tuition and fees by 4:15 p.m. to avoid late payment charge
- Classes Begin
- Late Registration, Drop/Add – Registrar’s Office only
- Late Registration Assessment of $100 begins along with a Late Payment Assessment of $100 for New Registrants
Refer to the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
|The University reserves the right to change courses, programs, fees, and the academic calendar, or to make other changes deemed necessary or desirable, giving advance notice of change when possible.|