Login to Banner Self-Service
- Click Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your User ID: (social security number, Nicholls 800 number (continuing students only), or your Nicholls Banner ID (N number)
- Enter your PIN:
- Click Login. This will take you to the Main Menu. Notice your Banner ID number to right of your computer screen. You are encouraged to remember this number and use it for future logins.
- Main Menu, Select the Student tab.
- Click Registration.
- Select Term
- Select Add or Drop Classes
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- If you are having difficulty scheduling classes, or the classes you need are closed, please contact the Advising Center at 985-448-4117.
Note that registration is according to classification. Please refer to the active semester registration information schedules provided (Graduate, SR, JR, SO, FR).
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” TO PRIOR TO 4:15 P.M. (FALL, SPRING, OR WINTER SESSION) OR 11:15 A.M. FOR THE SUMMER SESSION, ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister“ prior to the close of Regular Registration for the term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for resignations after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees.