Go To ↓ Navigation & Information Other Information

Requesting Information from Nicholls

By completing one of the forms below, we will add you to the Nicholls State University mailing list.

Please select “Undergraduate Information Request” if you are a high school student about to graduate from high school and never attended college, or if you attended a college before and are seeking another undergraduate degree.

Please select “Graduate School Information Request” if you are seeking a graduate degree (such as a Master’s or Specialist degree). Note you must have earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher to be admissible to a graduate program.

If you are an International student, please select the appropriate level of coursework of which you are seeking.

Go To ↑ Top