Our goal is to promote the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, occupational and spiritual health of the Nicholls student body. We will accomplish this goal by focusing time and creative energy:
- to be a powerful voice on the Nicholls campus, advocating an informed, responsible, holistic approach to individual well-being;
- to provide education and information specifically regarding, but not limited to, substance abuse, sexual awareness, advocacy and interpersonal relationships;
- to create an environment conducive to self-awareness and self-empowerment through planned activities and events on the Nicholls campus;
- to provide a forum for Nicholls students to reflect upon and speak openly about choices regarding alcohol use and abuse, substance use and abuse, sexual awareness, advocacy and interpersonal relationships; and
- to further advocate for responsible habits, attitudes and lifestyles among fellow college students and peers.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” — Ghandi
Page updated November 2012