Office: 224 Elkins Hall
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: (985) 448-4080
Dr. Michele Caruso, Dean
Welcome to the Nicholls State University Student Services Office, your link to achieving your personal, academic, and professional goals. The Student Services unit consists of the following campus departments and programs:
- University Counseling Center
- University Health Services
- Career Services
- Office of Disability Services
- Student Educators and Leaders (formerly Peer Assistance)
- Crisis Intervention
- Campus Recreation
Most resources previously provided by WRSO will now be under the umbrella of the University Counseling Center. For detailed information, please see VSEP(Victim, Survivor, Empowerment, & Prevention) Resources link.
Distance Learners who are not able to utilize face-to-face services should call the University Counseling Center for assistance in locating an appropriate mental health professional in their geographical area.
- September 24, 2013 at 10:26 amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjcpIU-i2-Q&feature=youtu.be