2015 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Louisiana Swamp Stomp Festival highlights the great sounds and rhythms of Cajun, Zydeco and Swamp Pop music offering some of the best of Louisiana’s talent. The three-day festival showcases local artists, craftspeople, storytellers and their Louisiana products. The festival foods found at the Swamp Stomp are the best anywhere you travel.
Your support of this worthwhile event demonstrates a shared commitment to our mission of promoting the arts and specifically the music of the Bayou Region. Your donation also provides the Louisiana Swamp Stomp an opportunity to assist Louisiana artists and craftspeople in promoting their trades and products and to offer great services to the public.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Louisiana Swamp Stomp Festival,please contact Brenda Haskins at
You can also download our 2015 Sponsor Packet & Form here:
*Sponsor listing will be updated as sponsor forms are received.
Atchafalaya Basin Sponsor:
- Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program (BTNEP)
Lake Boeuf Sponsor:
- Nicholls State University Student Government Association
- Nicholls State University Student Programming Association
- The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Foundation, Inc. Community Partnership Grant
- New Orleans Regional Arts Council
- Peltier Foundation
Lake Martin Sponsor:
- A & G Refrigeration, Steve Richard
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Chacahoula Swamp Sponsor:
- Synergy Bank c/o Jerry Ledet
- Gretchen Caillouet and Associates
- Sealevel Construction
- Lea Rutter Homes