NEAT is a university organization that provides opportunities for candidates in the College of Education to serve the university as well as the community. Additionally, the candidates obtain leadership experience as well as personal and professional growth.
* Membership is open to all students in the College of Education. This includes all Teacher Education candidates, Dyslexia participants, and Psychology candidates.
* NEAT dues are $10 per year.
* NEAT meetings are held at various times throughout the semester (notification by email and facebook page). Members should also check the NEAT board in the College of Education downstairs and upstairs in Polk Hall for meeting dates.
* NEAT participates in a variety of campus events and numerous community activities throughout the academic year.
* Members are required to participate in two (2) events per semester (4 events per academic year) and attend 1 meeting per semester (2 meetings per academic year).
* Members will receive a “Certificate of Participation”, “Graduation C0rds”, and (possible) service hours for his/her participation in the NEAT organization.
For additional information, contact NEAT faculty advisers: