Fletcher Technical Community College Transfer Course Guide
The link below provides course Nicholls course equivalents for FTCC courses.
Fletcher A.G.S. Program Guides
The link below contains program guides for earning an Associate of General Studies degree at Fletcher that leads to a Bachelor’s degree at Nicholls. Some cross-enrollment may be required.
River Parishes Community College Transfer Course Guide
The link below provides Nicholls course equivalents for RPCC courses.
Louisiana Transfer Course Guide
The link below provides some course equivalencies for all Louisiana four-year and two-year public institutions.
Other Advising Resourses
The Louisiana Transfer Associate Degree
The goal of the Lousiana Transfer Degree is to maximize the transfer of academic credits from two-year technical or community colleges to four-year institutions. The transfer associate degree gives two-year college students the opportunity to complete 60 hours of course work toward a baccalaureate degree before transferring to a public Louisiana university. Students may complete either an Associate of Arts/Louisiana Transfer (AA/LT) degree or an Associate of Science/Louisiana Transfer (AS/LT) degree depending on the baccalaureate program being pursued. For more information on the LT degree please visit the Transfer Degree Guarantee website.
- For questions regarding degree programs and transfer credits contact David Zerangue at 985-448-4117 or email@example.com.
- For questions regarding admissions contact Robin Andrews at 985-448-4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring to Nicholls with the AA/LT or AS/LT Degree
Students who plan on transferring to Nicholls with the AA/LT or AS/LT degree should use the following program guides to assist in selecting community college courses. Students should also seek the assistance of their two-year institution advisors in the selection of courses. To use the program guides follow these steps:
1) Print a copy of the guide for the four-year program you plan on pursuing. Each guide contains a list of Nicholls courses.
2) Use the Comparison of Two Campuses website to match Nicholls courses with courses at the community college you plan on attending. Select Nicholls as Campus 1 and the community college as Campus 2. Select the category for the course and click on Search Course. A list of Nicholls courses and their community college equivalents will be generated.
3) Write the course equivalents on the guide and use the guide to schedule your classes at the community college.
2012-13 Advising Guides
|AA/LT Degree To BA Degree||AS/LT Degree To BS Degree|
|AA/LT Degree To BGS Degree||AS/LT Degree To BSN Degree|