The Donald G. Bollinger Memorial Student Union is the community center for Nicholls State University offering activities, programs, services and facilities that compliment the academic mission, student development and quality of campus life.
The Student Union is more than a building. It is a student-oriented community with opportunities for cultural, intellectual, social, economic, and ethnic development. We strive to be a professionally recognized system of people, services, programs, and facilities dedicated to achieving and maintaining excellence in:
- Promoting unity, loyalty and regard for the campus community;
- Enhancing the quality of life on campus;
- Fostering learning and personal development through out-of-class experiences; and
- Providing necessary and convenient goods and services.
- Revise and update policy and communication tools for Student Union and related operations;
- Revise and update rental fee policies to be effective July 1, 2012;
- Further develop marketing plan to create a sense of school pride and to enhance incorporation of university traditions;
- Investigate feasibility of game room renovation;
- Complete Captain’s room addition renovation; and
- Promote one new green effort in physical facilities.
Come, get connected…
to the Internet, with friends, to fun, with learning, to leadership experiences, to employment, with shopping, to love, with entertainment, with nutrition, to peace, to organizations, with information, to relaxation, to civility, with spirituality, to laughter…
There are a variety of Student Organizations on campus from fraternal to faith based, and academic as well. College goes by fast, so make the most of it.
Start CONNECTING now.
The premier activities programming organization at Nicholls is housed in the Student Union.
For more information or to join, visit us at: