What do I need to be admitted to Nicholls?
For Louisiana high school seniors, you’ll need to:
1. have completed the Regents’ Core 4 Curriculum (pdf); and
2. have at least a 21 ACT composite score or a minimum overall high school GPA of 2.35/4.0; and
3. have the need for no more than one developmental English or math course.
If you do not meet these criteria, please call the Office of Admissions at 1-877-NICHOLLS to discuss your specific circumstances and options.
Official ACT scores are needed to complete your application. Click here to see how your scores are used at Nicholls.
How do I apply?
Applying is simple, using Nicholls’ online service, BANNER.
To get started:
1. Go to nicholls.edu
2. Click “BANNER” in the upper left corner of the screen
3. Select the “First Time User” option, and review the helpful information
4. Create a login ID and PIN.
5. Follow the steps of the online application.
• If you’re ready to apply, click here.
By completing an application for admission, you are also applying for all freshman scholarships that you are eligible for.
You can check your application status by using your BANNER login ID and PIN.
Please visit the Office of Admissions at 1-877-NICHOLLS if you need assistance or have any questions.