With more than 7,500 instructors certified and nearly 160,000 women trained, R.A.D. Systems is the country’s largest and fastest growing self-defense program for women and children. The R.A.D. Systems curriculum is taught at more than 400 colleges and universities across the United States and Canada, and is the only self-defense program ever to be endorsed by the international Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators. R.A.D. is an international alliance of thousands of instructors united in offering practical options for responding to increasing acts of violence against women. R.A.D. offers life-long opportunity for physical skill mastery through the trademark Lifetime Return and Practice Policy.
Finally, A Physical Defense Program For Women That:
- Has established the standard for female self-defense programs;
- Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense;
- Gives every student a lifetime membership policy;
- Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual;
- Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon the basic physical defense system;
- Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training; and
- Has researched the effects of The Fight or Flight Syndrome.