Nicholls State University Physical Address:
906 East 1st St. Thibodaux, Louisiana 70310
|Campus Map||Local Map|
Directions from New Orleans
- Take Interstate 10 to Interstate 310 Houma / Boutte exit.
- Follow I-310 over the Hale Boggs Bridge for 8.6 miles.
- Continue on I-310 and take the Houma exit to the right. It will lead to U.S. Highway 90 West.
- Continue on U.S. Highway 90 for 13.8 miles to La. Highway 182.
- Follow La. Highway 182 for 3.8 miles to La. Highway 1, You will cross Bayou Lafourche and turn right at the stoplight.
- Continue on La. Highway 1 for 13.6 miles to Nicholls State University. You will see the parking circle of Nicholls on the left side of the highway.
Directions from Baton Rouge
- Follow 1-10 E to US-61 S in Saint Amant
- From 1-10 take exit 187 to merge onto US-61 S toward Gramercy 0.4 mi
- Continue on US-61 S. Turn right on to LA-3213 S to LA-18 E in Vacherie
- Head southwest on La-3213 toward LA-3127 0.6 mi
- Turn right onto LA-3127 2.3 mi
- Turn left onto La-20 W 14.4 mi
- Follow LA-20 to Canal Blvd. in Thibodaux 18.2 mi
- Turn left onto E 1stStreet (LA-Highway 1)
- Follow E 1stStreet (LA- Highway 1) to Nicholls State University
Directions from Lafayette
- Take Interstate 49 East / La. Highway 90 East.
- Pass through Morgan City continuing on La. Highway 90 East.
- Take the Chacahoula / Thibodaux Exit.
- Turn right on La. Highway 20 East and follow for 6.8 miles. There will be a stoplight at La. Highway 20 and Main Project Road.
- Continue on La. Highway 20 East under the overpass.
- Turn right onto La. Highway 20 West. Turn right at the stoplight at La. Highway 648.
- Turn left onto Audubon Drive at the Nicholls State University sign.
- Stay on Audubon Drive until you come to the stoplight at La. Highway 1. Turn right on La. Highway 1. You will see the parking circle to your right.