- All visitors on campus must display a visitor’s permit obtainable at the Office of University Police.
- Visitors are entitled to use certain designated parking areas but may not park in “no parking zones,” handicapped areas, spaces reserved for service vehicles and restricted areas (red curbing or loading zones.)
- Visitors receiving citations for parking violations should report in person to the Office of University Police immediately upon receipt of citation.
- Vehicles operated on campus by students or employees of the university or any person who regularly works on campus are not eligible for classification as a “visitor” vehicle under any circumstance.
- Anyone who operates a vehicle on campus and is classified as an employee or student of the university or who regularly works on campus must register the vehicle.
- Large groups, such as conventions, conferences, etc., who anticipate visiting the campus must make advance special parking arrangements with the University Police.