Students in seventh through twelfth grades, from both public and private institutions, are eligible to compete in one of nine District Rallies.
Each District Rally offers 46 Literary Eventsand a varying amount of open events.
Only students who are certified by District Rally Directors as Bona Fide Qualifiers are eligible to compete in any of the events at State Rally where qualification is required.
Schools Attending District Rally
Schools participating in District Rally must select one location for literary events. Schools participating in open events at District Rally may select multiple locations for open events, provided the school does not participate in the same event at more than one district location.
District Rally Dates
Drama Rally: Saturday, February 2, 2019
District Rally: Saturday, February 23, 2019
TBA Rally Coordinator Check- in – Peltier Auditorium
TBA Welcome Session, testing session release – Peltier Auditorium
TBA Literary Rally Test
TBA Dismissal, Participants will leave after testing is complete
- Registration and Dues Form Entry forms due by January 31, 2019
- LHSRA Eligibility Rules for Events
- Literary Event Descriptions
- Literary Event Detailed Schedule
- Music and Drama Schedule – Coming Soon
- Art Rally Guidelines
- Please email all forms to email@example.com
Information Links, Forms and Webpages
- Contestant Form Art Rally
- Contestant Form Drama Rally
- Contestant Form Literary and Speech Rally
- Contestant Form Music Rally
- Calculator Usage Policy
- Louisiana State Rally Website