Before you Apply for Nicholls:
- Before applying to Nicholls State University for cross enrollment, you should check class availability by going to www.nicholls.edu/register and select ‘Course Schedule via Banner Self-Service’
- Select ‘Class Schedule’ from the list that appears and then select the term for which you are wishing to enroll.
- Search for the course that you are interested in cross enrolling with Nicholls. You will need the five digit course number associated with the section.
-For example: Intro to Financial Accounting – 80005 – Acct 205 – 2M. You will need to know the course name, number, section, and computer number for your application. (ACCT 205 2M 80005).
If the course is offered in the semester for which you are seeking cross enrollment, write down this course information and email it along with your L Number and date of birth to email@example.com
Applying for Nicholls:
- Go to nicholls.edu
- Click Apply Now (top right hand corner)
- Select the corresponding semester for which you are applying, you will be brought to another webpage.
- Complete the Create Account Section (You must provide an accurate email address, as you will be required to verify your email in the next step.)
- Go to email server you provided
- Verify your email address
- Log into your account using the username and password you created
- After completing the required information on each page, click next.
- On the “Make a ‘major’ decision” page, select undergraduate as your ‘level’ and cross enrollment as your ‘major’. You will then be directed to select the school with which you wish to cross enroll.
- Complete the rest of the application
- On the “Program Charges” page, select the US Citizen box, scroll to the bottom of the page and then hit submit.
- You will be directed to another page that will direct you to pay the application fee. Do NOT pay the $20 application fee. X out of the screen
Registering for Nicholls:
- We will process your application and verify with Fletcher eligibility for the courses for which you wish to be enrolled. If you are eligible for the course and it is open we will register you and notify you via email, so be sure to check your email account frequently. In order to enroll in courses at NSU you must meet all NSU prerequisites, to be verified by Nicholls. If you do not meet prerequisites, we will e-mail you to let you know.
- It is your responsibility to follow-up and pay all required fees TO NICHOLLS by all posted deadlines. Deadlines are available online at www.nicholls.edu/calendar.
- Course processing fees are $25 per credit hour. You are also responsible for lab/other fees as applicable. If you do not pay your fees on time a late fee may be assessed.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Academic Advising Center at 985-448-4101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSU Admissions Office: 985-448-4507 – Call with questions about the application process
Academic Advising Center: 985-448-4117, Cambria Bouzigard 985-448-4101, or email: Crossenrollment@nicholls.edu – Contact for help with cross enrollment after you apply to NSU.
For Nicholls students going to Fletcher:
Summer Application Deadline – May 25th
Fall Application Deadline – August 15th
Before you Apply to Fletcher Technical Community College,:
- You will need to know the Course Reference Number (CRN),Course Subject Abbreviation, Number, and Course Section Letters for your application. (For example: ENGL 1010, Sec. A).
- Click here to view the most recent schedule of classes. Please ensure you select the appropriate term.
- Read the instructions regarding Cross Enrollment, available at http://www.fletcher.edu/service/cross-enrollment/
- Complete the application for Cross Enrollment at http://www.fletcher.edu/service/cross-enrollment/
- Click “Submit” upon completion of the Cross Enrollment Application.
- We will process your application and verify with Nicholls State University eligibility for the courses for which you wish to be enrolled.
- We will communicate with you solely by email, so be sure to check your email account frequently.
- It is your responsibility to follow-up and pay all required fees by all posted deadlines.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our office at 985-448-7917 or email us at email@example.com