For International Undergraduate First-time freshmen (under 12 credits of university level work completed):
Criteria for Out-of State Fee Waiver:
- High School Grade Point Average – 2.50/4.00
- TOEFL score – at least 71 iBT, and;
- SAT subscores – Math: at least 460 and Verbal (CR): at least 450
This fee waiver represents a savings of over $5,000 per semester to qualified students.
Transfer undergraduate international students from US institutions with more than 12 credits of college work must have the following:
- university transfer Grade Point Average – 2.5/4.00
- must be eligible to register for English 101 and Math 101 or have the equivalent transfer credits
Please note that this fee waiver is for qualified international undergraduate students on F1 or J1 student visa status upon admission only. Graduate students are not eligible for this fee waiver. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 985-448-4144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.