Come casual and comfortable for this entertaining evening, exciting art experiences, and an opportunity to explore the studios of the Nicholls Department of Art.
Fifth Annual Art Works Fundraiser.
OPEN STUDIO NIGHT, ART SALE, AND AUCTION.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – 6:00pm
Come See. Come Do.
This creative evening includes:
- Tours of art studios.
- Student and faculty demonstrations, including metal pouring, printmaking and blacksmithing.
- Opportunities to participate in hands-on experiences, like creating pottery and silk screening.
- Student artwork on sale. This is your chance to preview and purchase works by the next great artists.
- A silent auction featuring one-of-a-kind artwork by faculty, alumni, local artists and students.
- An exhibit of local artists with work on sale for $50.
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cash bar.
What can you do to help Art at Nicholls?
Hands-on workshops, professional development conferences, and travel abroad programs are vital opportunities for art students to experience firsthand what they’ve been studying. Consider sponsoring one of these life-changing opportunities for a Nicholls art student. For more information, contact Jean Donegan, Head of the Department of Art at Nicholls, at 985.448.4595 or email@example.com.