The Nicholls College of Business Administration Internship Program offers students an opportunity to combine their academic preparation with practical, real-world business experience. The program attempts to place business students in internships with both public and private organizations throughout the region and beyond.
Internships satisfy upper level elective requirements and the job must provide sufficient discipline specific experience to qualify. Credit can be earned in the following areas: accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics, and computer information systems.
To participate, students must be a junior or senior in good academic standing and approved by their academic advisers and respective department heads. Students must have completed a minimum of 9 hours of course work in the internship discipline to be eligible for the program. Students will receive three hours of credit and may participate in the internship program for credit for one semester only. Acceptance into the program does not guarantee placement.
Dates of interest for students:
Spring 2019 internships: Application packets are due November 5, 2018 – remit packet to Ms. Connie Daigle (104 White); the enrollment deadline is January 18, 2019.
- Click here for the student application form.
- Click here for the student internship packet.
- Click here for the intern weekly activity report.
- Click here for the end of semester internship evaluation.
Information for Employers:
- Click here for an employer interest form.
- Click here for the employer plan of work and cooperative agreement
- Click here for the employer evaluation of intern(mid-term and final evaluation).
Contact the program’s director, Dr. Krisandra Guidry, (985) 448-4170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.