The College of Business at Nicholls State University provides its students with a top-notch business education; however, it is just as important for them to look professional while chasing their dreams. The Business Closet allows CBA students on a budget to choose new or gently used business attire for interviews, career fairs, presentations, internships or employment, completely free of charge. Currently enrolled CBA students can visit The Business Closet and choose one complete outfit per academic year. Students will not be asked to return any clothing items.
Here’s how it works:
- Click here for a student request form, seeking an appointment to visit The Business Closet.
- Return to the Dean’s office, 106 White Hall.
- Meet a CBA stylist at appointment time (students will receive a confirmation email). The Business Closet is fully ADA compliant; a virtual tour may be arranged and/or stylists can bring items to the first floor of Powell or White.
- Students will be able to try on clothing in a secured changing room.
- Students find their perfect outfit.
- Students set the business world on fire!
NOTE: Because inventory is based upon donation, The Business Closet may not have your correct size or something that appeals to you. However, you can always make another appointment to check out new arrivals.
For more information, contact Dr. Krisandra Guidry, (985-448-4170, firstname.lastname@example.org).