Online Card Office
Deactivate Lost Card
Visa, MasterCard or Discover Accepted
Distance learning students that to do not come onto the campus during office hours can have a Colonel Card mailed to them by following the photo and mailing address email submission guide below:
A cardholder form must also be completed and submitted with your photograph along with a copy of your state or government issued ID and a headshot.
Students with an online degree do not automatically pay a fee for their first Colonel Card, therefore we will add a $15 fee to their Banner account if a Colonel Card is issued. It must be paid by the end of the semester.
After printing and filling out the form, choose a way to submit it:
You can either:
- Scan the completed form, color scan your state or government issued ID, color scan your headshot and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail the completed form, color copy of your state or government issued ID, and a color copy of your headshot to:
Nicholls State University
P.O. Box 2045
Thibodaux, LA 70310
You must use these headshot guidelines:
- Must me in regular color with no filters
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background.
- You cannot wear sunglasses, a hat, or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Call 985-448-4498 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Visit the Online Card Office or call the Colonel Card office: (985) 448-4498.