Nicholls State University’s Office of Continuing Education’s goal is to provide quality educational programming and conferencing services to clients, organizations, and the community. The office specializes in planning and managing every detail of conferences, classes, and/or events.
Our one-stop shop services can include:
- Full-service event planning for programs with 10-1,000 participants
- Pre-conference and post-conference consultations to refine your service, facility, and budget needs
- Coordination of University services such as housing, dining, parking, catering, audiovisual, and facility needs
- Confirming arrangements and inspecting rooms as your conference approaches
- Providing office services and office support staff
- Consolidating all University services into a single bill
- Setting up online reservations and credit card payments
- Registration services such as name-tags, binders, or check-in staffing for conference as well as company’s Continuing Education classes.
Please contact our office for additional information 985-448-4444 or Continuing.email@example.com