Thursday, February 25, 2016
Schedule of Events
Feb. 15, 2016 Entry forms due to Nicholls – NO EXCEPTIONS
Feb. 25, 2016 Check-in & judging in Student Union Ballroom
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. Check in and Project Set-up
10:30 – 11:15 a.m. Public viewing & Lunch on your own (safety checks)
11:30 a.m. Judging begins – each exhibitor must be present until judging ends
Approx. 3 p.m. Awards Program – Peltier Auditorium
- Fair fees are $17 per person, $30 per team
- A school representative from each school must be present to supervise students while judging is going on.
- A maximum of three (3) projects per category can be accepted from a parish fair or a total of ten (10) projects per school provided a parish fair is not held.
Below is a list of all the forms the applicants may need during his/her experiment. Most of these forms should be filled out and signed before any research takes place. (Only Forms 1C, 7, and the abstract are done after the research.) The dates of the signatures reflect when the approval or consent is given. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct forms completed, please refer to ISEF Rules and Guidelines for additional information.
- Entry Form – Every project must be submitted with an entry form. It must be filled out completely for project entry.
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1)
- Student Checklist (1A)
- Approval Form (1B)
- Regulated Research Institution (1C)
- Qualified Scientist (2)
- Risk Assessment Form (3)
- Human Subject and Informed Consent (4)
- Human Informed Consent Form
- Vertebrate Animal Form (5A)
- Vertebrate Animal Form (5B)
- Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents (6A)
- Human & Vertebrate Animal Tissue (6B)
- Continuation Projects Form (7)
- Abstract Form Must include 3 copies.
State Fair Information: Website or https://is.lsu.edu/newdoce/lsef/
Required forms for State fair – Different from previous years, you will scan all forms and submit payments directly to state.