Thursday, February 8, 2018
9:00– 10:30 a.m. Check in and Project Set-up – Student Union Ballroom
10:30 – 11:15 a.m. Public viewing & Lunch on your own (safety checks)
11:30 a.m. Judging begins – each exhibitor must be present until judging ends
Approx. 3 p.m. Awards Program – Peltier Auditorium
- Fair fees are $20 individual project, $35 team project
- Entry forms due by February 1, 2018
- Checks must be made out to Nicholls State University or Money Order only. No cash accepted.
- A school representative from each school must be present to supervise students while judging is going on.
- A maximum of three (3) projects per category can be accepted from a parish fair or a total of ten (10) projects per school provided a parish fair is not held.
- The Region 10 Science Fair and the Louisiana State Science Fair follow all rules and guidelines established by the ISEF. Please refer to the ISEF website.
- It is the participants responsibility to make sure the correct forms (ISEF) are completed and submitted for judging. Please refer to the ISEF website.
Information Links and Webpages
- Region 10 Entry Form
- Region 10 Rules, Regulations and General Information
- State Fair Information
- ISEF (International Science Engineering Fair) Website
- 2017 ISEF International Rules and Guidelines
- 2017 ISEF Forms