Date: Thursday January 19, 2017
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Check in and Project Set-up – Student Union Ballroom
10:30 – 11:15 a.m. Public viewing & Lunch on your own
11:30 a.m. Judging begins – each exhibitor must be present until judging ends
Approx. 3 p.m. Awards Program – Peltier Auditorium
- Fair fees are $20 individual project, $35 group project
- Checks must be made out to Nicholls State University or Money Order only. No cash accepted.
- Entry forms due by January 11, 2017.
- A school representative from each school must be present to supervise students while judging is going on.
- The Parishes included in Region 10 are: Ascension, Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James, St. John, St. Mary, and Terrebonne.
- The five divisions are: Division I, grades 4-5; Division II, grades 6-8; Division III, grades 9-12; Special Education I, grades 4-8; Special Education II, grades 9-12.
Information Links and Webpages:
- Region 10 Entry Form
- Regional 10 Rules, Regulations and General Information
- Identification of Major Disciplines for Classification Purposes
- Criteria for Judging
- State Fair Information