Nicholls State Summer Tennis Camps
Come perfect your backhand! This tennis camp is designed for beginners as well as pros. Participants will do various tennis drills as well as learn how to properly perform the forehand and backhand swings. We will also have match play for intermediate and advanced groups! Camp will be taught by: Greg Harkins Head Tennis Coach Nicholls State (has over 10 years coaching experience at Division 1 Level). Eric Sturgis Assistant Tennis Coach at Nicholls State USPTR High Performance Certified.
- Camp #1: June 5th-8th Rain Date 9th
- Camp #2: June 12th-15th Rain Date 16th
Camp Daily Schedule
- Camper Check in- 8:30 a.m.
- 9:00-9:15 a.m. Warm up
- 9:15-10:00 a.m. Skill Instruction
- 10:00-10:10 a.m Break for water
- 10:15-10:45 Point play (depending on level)
- 10:45-11:15 a.m. Serve practice
- 11:15-11:25 Water Break
- 11:30-12:00 p.m. Games, Fun!!!
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 Swimming / Tennis
- 2:00 Pick up
Campers may leave at 12:00 p.m., please bring a tennis racket and swim suit daily.