Are you looking for a full-day of camp or two full months of camp with variety?
Our Summer Options Program is designed to help accommodate childcare needed before and after sessions. Sign up for Summer Options Programs and rest assure that the camper will be supervised and entertained before and after sessions.
Our Summer Bundling Program is designed to let you participate in the Colonel Camper Extreme and enjoy two full months of camp and take advantage of our other offered classes without breaking the bank.
Summer Options and Bundling Programs can be used with any of our other camps….Magic, Kids in the Kitchen, Performing Arts, Science and Discovery, Colonel Artist, Chess and some Sports Camps. Give us a call we will help take the headache out of your summer planning.
Dates: (May vary depending on camp offerings)
- Session 1 May 31 – June 3, 2016
- Session 2 June 6 – 10, 2016
- Session 3 June 13 – 17, 2016
- Session 4 June 20 – 24, 2016
- Session 5 June 27 – July 1, 2016
- Session 6 July 5 – 8, 2016
- Session 7 July 11 – 15, 2016
- Session 8 July 18 – 22, 2016
Ages: entering K – 7TH Grade
Summer Options Programs
Early Drop-Off Option: Registration fee includes breakfast and escort to the Academic Enrichment Program or another morning camp, as needed.
- Time: 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.
- Fee: $40 per session ($32 for session V) $10 late registration begins one week before each session starts
- Daily rate $10 per day with one day notice
Late Stay Option: Registration fee includes late pick up until 6:00pm.
- Time: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fee: $35 per weekly session ($28 for session 1 & 6)
- Daily rate $8 per day with one day notice
- $10 late registration begins one week before each session starts
Lunch Option: Includes escort from any summer camp program, lunch, supervision, activities & escort to Sports and Activities Camp or another camp as needed.
- Time: 11:50 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fee: $65/wk ($52 for Session 5) MUST be received before each session
Summer Bundling Programs
Additional Bundling Prices will be updated soon once Specialty Program offerings are updated. Thanks!
|With the Bundling program use the base price of Colonel Camper Extreme ($1,200) and add additional cost for sessions chosen (no limit to how many various sessions)|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Science||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Magic/Balloon||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Chess Camp||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Ext. with one session of Kids in the Kitchen||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Art||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one month of Performing Arts||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Jiu-Jitsu||Base price plus||$|
|Colonel Camper Extreme with one session of Karate||Base price plus||$|
**NOTE: WHEN REGISTERING, REGISTER THE CHILD’S NAME NOT THE GUARDIAN. IF YOU ARE REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE CHILD, REGISTER EACH CHILD SEPARATELY UNDER HIS OR HER OWN REGISTRATION.