Is your kid into sports? Science? Art? Cooking? Or all of the above? Chances are, we have a camp that’s exactly what you’re looking for. Quality enrichment programs are critical for the development of our community. We offer youth camps and programs that kids and teenagers love and parents can feel great about.
Become a COLONEL CAMPER! If you’re a parent looking for all-day summer care for your K-7th grader (camper must be 5 years old before the start of camp), this is the option for you. Fun-filled days will keep your camper content, and parents can rest easy that their kids are in great hands! Space is limited, so register early!
Full Summer Programs – 8 or 9 Weeks long – REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
- Colonel Camper
- Colonel Camper EXTREME
- Colonels in Action (CIA) 6th grade or older
- Colonel Academy
- Sports & Activities Camp
- Summer Bundling Options
Specialty Summer Camps
- Colonel Artist Camp
- Chess Camps
- Culinary Camps – Chef John Folse Culinary Institute
- Cookie Decorating: Mommy/Daddy and Me
- King Cakes: Mommy/Daddy and Me
- Harry Potter Camp
- Computer Coding – Coding Wizard!
- Cooking with Chemistry
- Greek/Roman Mythology
- Interactive Story Building
- STEAM Design Camps
- Games Camps
- Green Screen Video Camp
- Optical Illusion Art Camp
- Intense Theater Experience
- Performing Arts Camp
- Hands-On Science Camp
- Soccer Youth Camps
- Nicholls Tennis Camps
- Cheerleader Camp
- Ceramics & Pottery Youth Camp
2019 Camps hosted at Nicholls State University
- Colonel Volleyball Camps
- NSU Men’s Basketball Camps
- Seth Thibodeaux’s Baseball Camp
- Louisiana Girls Leadership Academy
- Manning Passing Academy
- Offensive / Defensive Line Camp
- Creative Scholars Camp (Dyslexia Camp)
Crawfish Aquatics (Swimming Lessons)
The Office of Continuing Education is proud to partner with Crawfish Aquatics for summer camps 2019! We work together to add even more fun to your child’s summer camp experience with convenient option to include swim lessons to their daily camp schedule. Visit crawfishaquatics.com/lessons for more information and registration. When registering your camper, please indicate in the comments of lessons registration that your child is a Colonel Camper.
Please note: Credit card payments can not be accepted online at this time. To pay by Credit Card, please complete the Credit Card Form and email to Continuing.Ed@nicholls.edu or Fax: 985-448-4552. Thanks!