How can I practice for the Praxis test and learn more about what’s covered in each test?
Anyone considering taking a test in The Praxis Series should spend some time reviewing the Tests at a Glance booklet in each relevant content area. Tests at a Glance booklets include content outlines, sample questions with rationale for the best answers and test-taking strategies.
Tests at a Glance booklets are in downloadable PDF files. In order to view and print these files, you need Acrobat Reader software. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you prefer to order your own free copy of any of the Tests at a Glance booklets, check with your university or call ETS at 1.609.771.7395.
Learning Express is a resource for Praxis that candidates are experiencing success. This program is available through all public libraries and is also available through our NSU library database link. If accessed through the NSU library, please follow the below instructions.
- Click onto the Learning Express database
- If you are off campus, it will ask you for a Nicholls login to access the database. Your username will be your third party id or the first part of your Nicholls email before the @ sign. Your password will be your Banner number. If you are on campus you will not need these passwords.
- Once you have database access, you will need to register with Learning Express.
- On c e you have established a username and password and have logged in , you can search the term “Praxis” in the search box on the upper right corner.
If accessed through public libraries, please follow the below instructions.
- On the Left hand column (Other Links), choose “The Louisiana Library Connections.”
- Under Statewide Databases – Scroll to Learning Express 3.0
- Register as new user
- Scroll through the options at the top and choose your career
- Search for the term “Praxis” and choose your corresponding Praxis exam