Thank you for choosing Nicholls State University to pursue your graduate studies!
The exchange coordinator at your home institution must send the following information to email@example.com.
– Student Name
– Date of Birth
– E-mail address
How to Apply
International exchange students pursuing a graduate degree at Nicholls will apply using the following process:
- Go to www.nicholls.edu/apply
- Click ‘First time user account creation’
- Create your login ID and PIN.
- Select your application type of ‘International Exchange Graduate’
- Complete the application for admission. This application must be FULLY completed and submitted for the application to be processed.
- Arrange for the following:
- Official TOEFL scores sent directly from ETS (Nicholls School Code:6221)
- Official GMAT scores sent directly from the testing service
- An official transcript of all University courses taken after secondary school
- Affidavit of Support form
- Financial Statement from Bank verifying information provided on the affidavit
- Copy of passport
These documents are to be sent to:
Nicholls State University – Office of Admissions
906 East 1st Street – Otto Candies Hall
Thibodaux, LA 70301
Deadlines for admission application
Deadline for Spring Semester: October 15th
Deadline for Fall Semester: May 15th
Submit Housing request through Housing Portal (Once the online application is processed you will be sent login information so that you can complete the information required to apply for Housing).
Once your application is processed and required documents received and reviews we will issue a DS-2019 form to be used to obtain a J-1 visa. Your acceptance packet will include your DS-2019 immigration document, letter of acceptance and other relevant information.
For Graduate Assistantship application, go to www.nicholls.edu/mba/assistantship
If you desire an Assistantship, please mail your completed application as soon as possible after you have e-mailed the Application for Graduate Studies. Do not wait for receipt of your admission into the MBA program. There are more applicants than assistantships available, so early application is essential.
You will find Semester Registration Information at the following link: https://www.nicholls.edu/register/ Choose the Schedule of Classes for the semester that you will study at Nicholls. Please select a minimum of 3 courses / 9 credit hours. Your desired schedule of classes is to be sent to Marilyn Gonzalez by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by Fax: 985-449-7139
Click here to be familiar with the Visa procedures to enter the United States and carry out the necessary steps to obtain your Visa.