Submit to the Nicholls Office of Admissions:
To begin the admissions process, applicants should submit the following to the Nicholls Office of Admission (P.O. Box 2004 / Thibodaux, LA 70310).
- Application for Admission: An application may be submitted electronically through the Online Application for Admission.
- Application fee: A non-refundable application fee of $20, in the form of a check or money order, must be mailed to the Office of Admissions. Cash is accepted if brought to the Office of Admissions. An application is not processed until the fee is received.
- Official transcripts: Complete transcripts from all previously attended universities must be sent to the Office of Admissions. Download and print the Record Request Form (PDF).
- Standardized test scores: Scores required for your program (GRE, GMAT, Praxis), if any, must be sent directly from the testing service provider.
- Immunization form: All enrolled Nicholls students must provide written proof of immunization. Visit the Health Services Immunization page for more information and to download the form.
Submit to your program:
Each academic program determines its admission criteria and requirements. Beyond what must be received by the Office of Admissions, most programs require additional materials, such as program-specific applications, resumes, letters of recommendation, etc. Each program also has separate deadlines. Go to your program’s application information page: