Catalog Changes

Changes to the University Bulletin that concern graduate matters must be approved by the Graduate Council.  These matters are primarily found in the section entitled ?Graduate Studies.?    All changes should be submitted to the Council on the University Bulletin Changes form along with appropriate attachments as noted on the form.

  • 400-level courses offered for graduate credit must first be approved by Courses and Curricula as undergraduate courses.
  • A course can be offered for graduate credit only following approval by the Graduate Council.

University Graduate Bulletin Change Forms