Program Structure / Curriculum
- Little Colonels Academy incorporates the Creative Curriculum. This developmentally appropriate curriculum program supports active learning and promotes children’s progress in all developmental areas. The program incorporates the Louisiana Early Learning Standards (ELDS) within the planning of lessons. These standards guide us in fostering early learning and development which promotes life-long success. Teacher/Intern lessons are all inclusive within the program.
- We practice informal age-appropriate assessment through questioning, redirection, anecdotal notation, and individual portfolio assessment.
- Diverse Experiences:
- holiday activities and family events
- across-campus field trips
- community field-trips
- community guest speakers
Tuition is due the first full week of every month. A late fee is accrued at $10 per day for the first day, and five dollars ($5) for each individual day thereafter.
Tuition is as follows: (Monthly)
* $600 for five days a week
* $470 for three days a week (M, W, F)
* $355 for two days a week (T, TH)