Forms and Applications

Do you need to apply for housing on campus?

Please log onto the Housing Portal and complete the application. Be sure to select the correct term for which you are applying. Also, please remember that you must turn in your $250 deposit to complete the application.


Would you like to apply for a room change for the Fall 2018 semester?

If you would like to apply for a room change, please complete the Room Change Request Form for Fall 2018. Room change requests will be accepted until the 10th day of classes.


Would you like to change your meal plan?

To change your meal plan for Fall 2018, please log into your email and complete a Meal Plan Change Request Form. Meal plan change requests will be accepted until the 10th day of classes.


Do you need to come back to campus before the official move-in day?

If you need to arrive back to campus before August 17-19, 2018, please fill out the Early Arrival Form.


Do you want to live on campus during Summer 2019?
If you would like to live on campus during one or both of the summer terms, please fill out this Summer 2018 Housing & Food Service Contract


Would you like to apply for a release from your housing contract for the Spring 2019 semester?

If you would like to apply for a release (between the Fall & Spring) from your housing contract, please contact the Housing Office at (985) 448-4479 or visit the Brady Clubhouse to talk to a professional staff member.


Need to apply for housing exemption?

Please log in to the Housing Portal and click on “application,” the first question will ask if you want to apply for housing or do an exemption. Select exemption from the drop-down menu and follow the prompt from there.


Are you a current resident and have a maintenance issue to report?

Please follow this link and submit an Online Maintenance Request/Work Order.


Are you interested in becoming active in RHA? 

The Residence Hall Association (RHA) is a student-led leadership organization that represents all students on campus who live in the residence halls. RHA is the voice of all on-campus residents. RHA seeks out to develop both the leaders within the halls and help make on-campus living more of a community through programming and advocating for on-campus students’ needs.  RHA focuses on the students’ wants and needs within their living community.  RHA sponsors programs for the entire campus; we bring together individuals and serve as a governing body for the on-campus population.  Please fill out this form to join us RHA Application.


Will you require a late departure after a scheduled checkout day?

If you would like to apply for late departure please complete the Graduate/Late Departure Form.


If you are not seeing the form you need, please contact our office!
— Have a great day!