Calecas Hall is a one-story building adjoined with the Nicholls State Police station. Home to about 80 residents, it is one of our most cost-convenient living options on campus but it fills up quickly. With its open and inviting courtyard, students often find their new home in it’s recently renovated rooms.
- Two Persons per bedroom; four persons per suite
- Two standard twin beds & mattresses (twin extra-long)* (can be bunked)
- Built-In and Non Built-In Desks and 2 Chairs*
- Dresser (two-drawer stack able units)
- Wardrobe with two drawers
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Basic Cable Connection
- Telephone Connection
- Vanity Area with Sink
- Shared Bathroom (Suite-mates) with Full-Sized Shower
- Lobby area with flat screen television, pool table, and seating area.
- Full kitchen and dining area with vending machines and ice machine (Vending machine accepts Colonel Cash)
- Computer Lab in lobby area
- Laundry facility