Begin Your Online Education
Students currently enrolled at Nicholls State do not need to re-apply to Nicholls to become a Nicholls Online student.
To enroll, complete the online application.
- You must choose either Nicholls Online Undergraduate or Nicholls Online Graduate from the application type list.
- There is a $20 application fee ($30 for international students).
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the electronic application form.
- Application processing may take a week.
- To see if you qualify for any additional financial aid, go to https://www.nicholls.edu/financial-aid/.
- Send transcripts (high school or other college) or ACT and test scores to the university.
- The Division of Distance Education has an advisor ready to assist you with all of your steps with enrolling to Nicholls Online. You may contact them at NichollsOnline@nicholls.edu or 1-855-NIC-ONLINE (642-6654) if you have any questions.