2017 Nicholls Online Calendar
|Nicholls Online Calendar-||Term A||Term B|
|Admission Application and Acceptance Deadline||January 6||March 3|
|Registration begins, Banner Self Service and through Nicholls Online Office||November 7||November 7|
|Early Registration Tuition/Fee Payment Deadline||January 13||January 13|
|Classes begin||January 17||March 13|
|Web Registration closes at 4:15 p.m. CST via Banner Self Service. Students must drop all classes before this deadline to receive a 100% refund of tuition and fees.||January 19||January 19|
|Tuition/Fee Payment deadline, 4:15 p.m. CST||January 19||January 19|
|Final Class Cancellation on account balances greater than $300||January 19||March 15|
|Drop/Add Available through the Nicholls Online Office until||January 20||March 16|
|Census date/last date to drop without a W||January 25||March 21|
|Withdrawal deadline/last date to drop with a W||February 15||April 12|
|Grades Due||March 9||May 11|
- Registration Begins- Banner Self Service and the Nicholls Online office, by classification. See Registration page.
- Tuition Deadline- Payment of tuition and fees is due no later than 4:15 p.m. CST. Students can drop all classes during the first three days of the semester through Banner Self Service. This will result in a credit adjustment of all tuition/fees for the current term.
- Classes Begin – classwork begins. Review your course information on Moodle
- Resignation from a Term: Final date to resign from University and receive a credit adjustment for the term. (see Nicholls Refund Policy)
- Withdrawal deadline/last date with a W: Last day a student can withdrawal from a course and receive a W as their grade. How to Drop.
- All payments must be made no later than 4:15p.m. CST.