First, have you applied to Nicholls State University? If not, apply now! You have to be accepted to the University in order to apply to the clinical component of the BSN Program.
Application to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program is a self-managed process:
- Students eligible to apply to the clinical component of the BSN Program must attend a Nursing Information Session (NIS). The session provides a review of the admission processes, submission of BSN Program Application, and the criteria for application set forth by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing for students to enroll in a clinical nursing course. The deadline for application submission will be announced at the NIS.
- Students are required to sign up to attend a Nursing Information Session.
- Applications for admission will be reviewed by the Committee on BSN Admissions, Progression, Scholarship and Honors.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended must be submitted to Nicholls State University.
- Students will be notified of admission status by the BSN Program Coordinator.
Meeting the minimum requirements for admission does not guarantee admission to the BSN Program.
Continue on to Nursing Information Session