- Department of Teacher Education
- Phone: 1-855-NIC-ONLINE (for application, registration, and scheduling); 985.448.4731 email@example.com (for degree information)
A Master of Early Childhood Education is for candidates looking to further their career and expertise in their field. This master’s program encompasses the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards by assisting the candidate in building a comprehensive knowledge base of early childhood theory, practices, policies, and professional development. The course content is research-based and incorporates developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood education, providing candidates the opportunity to apply knowledge into the early childhood classroom.
Why Pursue a Master’s in Early Childhood Education?
- Improve Student Outcomes
- Job Security
- Salary Increase
- New Job Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Leadership Perspective
- Early Interventionist Add- On
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Teaching Certificate
- 2.5 GPA or Higher
- GRE (waived for full- time teachers)