Login to Banner Self Service
- Click Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your User ID: (social security number or your Nicholls Banner ID (N number)
- Enter your PIN:
- Click Login. This will take you to the Main Menu. Notice your Banner ID number to right of your computer screen. You are encouraged to remember this number and use it for future logins.
- Main Menu, Select the Student tab.
- Click Registration.
- Select Term
- Select Add or Drop Classes
- At the Registration Notice screen, if you are ready to register, select Registration. You should have consulted with your academic advisor about your proposed schedule and have documented which courses and CRNs you plan to register.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- If you are having difficulty scheduling classes, please contact the Nicholls Online office via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 855.642.6654. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Note that registration is according to classification. Please refer to the active semester registration information schedules provided (Graduate, SR, JR, SO, FR).
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” (DROP) ALL CLASSES AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN FOR NICHOLLS ONLINE TERM A. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister” (drop all of their classes) prior to the close of Regular Registration for that term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for credit adjustments after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.