To ensure an accurate listing of all student organizations and advisors, the university requires all student organizations to register annually with the Office of Student Activities and Organizations. Due dates are set each semester for the return of the paperwork. An organization is considered to be a “recognized” Nicholls State University student organization when the following annual reporting requirements are met:
Beginning of Fall semester- Due October 1, 2020, by noon!
- Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form 2020
- Complete the Student Membership Roster
- Any changes in constitution, by-laws and/or stated purpose sent to the Student Activities Coordinator
End of Spring semester – Due May 1, 2021, by noon!
- All RSO presidents must complete the Annual President’s Report which is an account of all functions and activities of the organization for the year
- All RSO secretaries/treasurers must complete the Annual Treasurer Report which is an account of all functions and activities of the organization for the year
Reminders of reporting requirements also will be sent to organizations’ advisors and presidents.
Additional Forms –
- Request for Student Travel and Field Trip Insurance Form can be received by contacting Carolanne Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to submit all required forms by the deadline will result in immediate suspension of the student organization until they are in compliance with the aforementioned policies.