To ensure an accurate listing of all student organizations and advisors, the university requires all student organizations to register annually with the Office of Student Organizations in the Bollinger Memorial Student Union. Due dates are set each semester for the return of the paperwork. An organization is considered to be a “recognized” Nicholls State University student organization when the following annual reporting requirements are met:
Beginning of Fall semester- Due September 7, 2018, by noon
- Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form 2018
- Complete the Student Membership Roster
- Any changes in constitution, by-laws and/or stated purpose sent to the Student Activities Coordinator
End of Spring semester – Due May 1, 2018, by noon
- Complete the Presidents Report which is an account of all functions and activities of the organization for the year.
- Complete the Treasurers Report which is a financial accounting for the organization for the year.
Reminders of reporting requirements also will be sent to organizations’ advisors and presidents.