Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR)
The Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR) is an organization of members from around the world. CUR members share a focus on providing high-quality and collaborative undergraduate research, scholarly, and creative activity opportunities for faculty and students.
Posters on the Hill – each spring, CUR hosts an annual undergraduate poster session on Capitol Hill. At this event, members of Congress and their staff members learn about the importance of undergraduate research through talking directly with the student researchers involved in these programs. Posters on the Hill will take place on TBA, 2022. Details are below.
TBA, 2022 – Submission deadline
TBA, 2022 – Sign up to review abstracts
TBA, 2022 – Notifications of acceptance sent and registration open
TBA, 2022 – Deadline to register
TBA, 2022 – Event takes place on Tuesday and Wednesday
This year, registration fees will be $TBA and will include:
- A public landing page that showcases all the accepted students
- A public feature page for each student including information such as a photo, a bio, information on the research project, and a brief video provided by the student (archived for a year)
- A custom social media kit for use in inviting people to view your page and announce your achievement
- Social media engagement and marketing efforts by the Council on Undergraduate Research to showcase the recognition leading up to and during the event week
- A few informal live “Meet the Researcher” sessions during the event week
- Advocacy training opportunities in advance of the event week