Parking Permits for 2015-2016

As of  June 1, 2014 all students and Faculty or Staff must present a Nicholls ID  when applying for either a parking permit or a temporary parking pass. All visitors need to have a Drivers License to obtain a visitor’s parking pass. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

You can obtain your Nicholls ID from the Colonel Card Office located in the Student Union.