Q. What can I do with a degree in child, family and social service?
Graduates are prepared to work as case managers, skill-building specialists, family service coordinators, general social services workers within agencies and institutions and counselors. Some students use their degree to get into graduate programs in counseling, psychology, social work or family and consumer sciences.

Q. Do I have to do an internship in this degree program?
Yes. Students complete an internship in the community during their final semester of their undergraduate coursework.

Back to main program page.