Why Work at Nicholls Rec?
The Nicholls Office of Campus Recreation provides numerous employment opportunities for students, including intramural referees, building workers, group fitness instructors and personal trainers.
Intramural referees and scorekeepers may work each individual sport as the season changes. Flag football and volleyball are offered in the fall semester, and basketball and softball are offered in the spring. For more information on becoming a referee, please contact the Office of Campus Recreation.
Individuals who are certified group fitness instructors and/or personal trainers can also inquire about possible employment.
What jobs can I do at the Nicholls Rec Center?
We have ten unique positions for you to choose from. Some positions require specific certifications, however most do not. Click on each specific job to see a description of duties.
- Cardio Room Assistant
- Strength Room Assistant
- Equipment Room Assistant
- Customer Service/Card Access
- Intramural Official
- Personal Trainer/Group X
- Marketing/Social Media
- Intramural Student Supervisor
- Rec Center Student Supervisor
How to apply for a job at Nicholls Rec:
Follow the steps below:
- Download and complete our digital application or print and complete our paper application
- Attach any relevant or required certifications, e.g. CPR, First Aid, Personal Trainer, Group Exercise
- Attach your current resume
- Submit all the documents above to Rachel Dufrene in the Administration Suite in the Rec Center