Group Exercise classes are included in your membership to the Recreation Center. Please follow the steps to sign up for your desired class:
- Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the Recreation Center to obtain a class pass. The class pass is required to reserve your spot in your desired class. Each class pass will be available starting at noon the day before the start of the group exercise class until class time. You must obtain a class pass for each class you wish to attend.
- You need to agree to a waiver. You will be asked to agree to a waiver every time you sign up for a class.
- Bring your class pass with you to your desired class and give the pass back to the instructor. Members will not be admitted into the class five minutes after start time, even if you have a class pass.
Fall 2016 Group X Schedule
*This schedule is subject to change. Changes will be announced through social media and email if you are signed up for the class
12:05p Colonel Core
5:15p Tillou Tabata
6:35a Ride & Shine
12:05p Colonel Core
5:15p Small Group
6:00p Cyced Up
- CYCED UP is an indoor cycling class that will take you on the ride of your life. You’ll feel empowered after variations of intensity, bumpin’ music and dripping sweat! Instructor: Ali
- BODYFLOW is a combination of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi that builds flexibility and strength leaving you calm and centered. Participants must bring a yoga mat. Instructors: Nicolle and Lidia
- COLONEL CORE is 30 minutes of abdominal shredding and back strengthening. Instructor: Jenny
- ZUMBA is an easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie burning, dance fitness party! Instructor: Kendall
- BODYPUMP includes low weight loads and high repetition movements, so you can burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle. Instructors: Erin and Shelli
- TILLOU TABATA is a 45 minute class that is for all levels of fitness. Using timed segments and your own bodyweight, this class allows you to push yourself to your own limits. Instructor: Ashley
- YOGA 1 is designed for all levels and provides stress relief while enhancing your flexibility, strength and balance. Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: Ashlynn
- YOGA 2 is a spicier class designed for all levels. The instructor will help you take your practice to the next level with modifications for certain poses. Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degrees to help you release toxins and get a deeper stretch. Instructor: Jenny
- RIDE & SHINE is an uptempo indoor cycling class that will wake you up and get your day started the right way! Instructor: Jenny
- SMALL GROUP TRAINING is a maximum of 6 members who work with one of our personal trainers to not only get a great workout, but to learn how to use equipment and set up your own workout. Instructor: Ashley
- POWER YOGA is designed for the intermediate Yogi. If you’ve been enjoying our Yoga classes regularly and want to grow deeper in your yoga practice, this is your class! Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: