Group Exercise classes are included in your membership to the Recreation Center. Please follow the steps to sign up for your desired class:
- Stop by the Customer Service Desk in the Recreation Center to obtain a class pass. The class pass is required to reserve your spot in your desired class. Each class pass will be available starting at noon the day before the start of the group exercise class until class time. You must obtain a class pass for each class you wish to attend.
- You need to agree to a waiver. You will be asked to agree to a waiver every time you sign up for a class.
- Bring your class pass with you to your desired class and give the pass back to the instructor. Members will not be admitted into the class five minutes after start time, even if you have a class pass.
Group Fitness Schedule Spring 2019
*This schedule is subject to change. Changes will be announced through social media and email if you are signed up for the class
4:45pm- Colonel Core
5:00pm- Tillou Tabata
6:35am- Ride & Shine
5:00pm- Small Group Training
10:00am- Functional Training
- BODYFLOW is a combination of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi that builds flexibility and strength leaving you calm and centered. Participants must bring a yoga mat. Instructors: Micalee
- BODYPUMP includes low weight loads and high repetition movements, so you can burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle. Instructors: Rhylan
- COLONEL CORE is 30 minutes of abdominal shredding and back strengthening. Instructor: Micalee
- CYCLE is a cardio based class focused on building strength and stamina! Each ride includes high energy songs with a mix of intervals, hills, and sprints. This is a low impact workout great for all levels! Instructor: Video
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING is a class focused on posture, core activation, and functional movements. In this class you will challenge your strength and core while learning to maintain correct movement and form. Instructor: Zach
- KICKBOXING: Description coming soon!!
- RIDE & SHINE is an uptempo indoor cycling class that will wake you up and get your day started the right way! Instructor: Video
- SMALL GROUP TRAINING is a maximum of 6 members who work with one of our personal trainers to not only get a great workout, but to learn how to use equipment and set up your own workout. Instructor: Ashley
- TILLOU TABATA is a 30 minute class that is for all levels of fitness. Using timed segments and your own bodyweight, this class allows you to push yourself to your own limits. Instructor: Ashley
- YOGA is designed for all levels and provides stress relief while enhancing your flexibility, strength and balance. Please bring your own mat. Class will be around 75 degree to help you release toxins and get deeper into poses. Instructor: Sue, Brian, & Michelle
- ZUMBA is an easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie burning, dance fitness party! Instructor: Kendall & Brittany