*If you are an alum who graduated from Nicholls between spring 2003 and summer 2012, your rec center membership will be free for as many semesters as you paid into the program.
If you graduated between 2003 and 2012, your membership to the Recreation Center automatically began when the center opened on October 27, 2012.
- Membership to the Recreation Center will be free of charge and will last for as many semesters as you paid into the program. For details on your membership, please contact Rachel Dufrene at 985-493-2742.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary towel service
- Free consultation, body analysis, and facility tour with a new membership
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Customer Service desk at the Rec Center for a fee of $8 per visit.
- Guest will be at least 15 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- Guests may attend Group Exercise classes.
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Rec Center using using Colonel Cash only.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- The first step is to visit the Recreation Center to get the required paperwork to purchase a Colonel Card.
- A Colonel Card is a one-time fee of $15. If lost, replacement cards are also $15.
Still have a Colonel Card? Bring your card to the Rec Center to be reactivated.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
How to get Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
You can purchase a parking permit for a fee of $25 per year. The first step is to visit the Recreation Center for the necessary paperwork to purchase a Rec Center parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid campus parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.