Membership to the Recreation Center will automatically begin on October 27, 2012.
- Membership to the Recreation Center will be free of charge and will last for as many semesters as you paid into the program. For details on your membership, please contact Rachel Dufrene at 985-493-2742.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Towel service
- Guest passes can be purchased at the on-site customer service desk for a fee of $7 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 16 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than 2 guests per day.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- First, purchase a Colonel Card for a one-time fee of $10. Please visit the Customer Service desk for more information.
- Next, take your receipt to the Colonel Card Office, located in the Bollinger Memorial Student Union, room 19, to receive you card.
Still have a Colonel Card? Bring your card to the Colonel Card office to be reactivated.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
How to get Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
You can purchase a parking permit for a fee of $25 per year. Please visit the Customer Service desk for more information.
Individuals who already have a valid parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.