You can purchase a three-month or a six-month membership for $50 per month as a dues paying member of the Nicholls Alumni Federation. If you are not an Alumni Federation member, you can join online (Nicholls Alumni Federation Membership).
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary Towel service
- Free consultation, body analysis, and facility tour with the purchase of a new membership
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Guest passes can be purchased at the customer service desk for a fee of $8 per visit.
- Guest will be at least 15 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Rec Center using Colonel Cash only.
- Guest can attend Group Exercise classes.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- The first step is to visit the Recreation Center to obtain the necessary paperwork for membership and Colonel Card.
- A Colonel Card is a one-time fee of $15. If lost, replacement cards are also $15.
- For more information, please visit Customer Service at the Recreation Center.
Already have a Colonel Card? Bring your card to the Campus Recreation to be reactivated.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
How to get a Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all Recreation Center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
You can purchase a parking permit for a fee of $25 per year. The first step is to visit the Recreation Center to receive the necessary paperwork to purchase a Rec Center parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid campus parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.