All currently enrolled students will have unlimited access to the Recreation Center during each semester they are actively enrolled in classes.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Intramural sports
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary towel service
- Free consultation, body analysis, and facility tour with the purchase of a new membership
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Guest passes can be purchased at the customer service desk for a fee of $8 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 15 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- Guests may attend group exercise classes.
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Rec Center using Colonel Cash only.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- Any student in need of a Colonel Card, should contact the Colonel Card Office for instructions.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Parking at the Recreation Center:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a university parking permit. Please contact Parking Services at 985.448.4942 or visit the office located at University Police/Calecas Hall for more information about a student parking permit.