Nicholls employees are eligible to purchase a membership for $25 per month. Membership costs are convenient payroll deduction.
- For an additional $25 per month, you can include your spouse or cohabiting partner in your membership OR $75 for an entire household family membership. All members must be 15 years of age or older to have a membership.
- Complete the Payroll Deduction form and submit to the Customer Service desk in the Recreation Center for automatic deduction of membership fees: Payroll Deduct Form
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Intramural sports
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary towel service
- Free consultation, body analysis, and facility tour with the purchase of a new membership
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Customer Service desk for a fee of $8 per visit.
- Guest will be at least 15 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- Guest passes can be purchased at the Rec Center using Colonel Cash only.
- Guests may attend Group Exercise classes, but not participate in Intramural activities.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- Faculty and staff members in need of a Colonel Card, should contact the Colonel Card Office for instructions.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Parking at the Recreation Center:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid campus parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.