As a member of the Colonel Athletic Association, you can purchase a three or six-month membership for $50 per month. To join the Colonel Athletic Association, sign up online (Colonel Athletic Association).
- Verify your membership status at the Campus Recreation office.
- Membership includes full access to:
- Weight training room
- Cardio fitness room
- Racquetball court
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Group exercise classes
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary towel service
- Free consultation, body analysis, and facility tour with a new membership
- Other amenities include (additional cost associated)
- One-on-one personal training
- Overnight locker rental
- Guest passes can be purchased at the on-site customer service desk for a fee of $8 per visit.
- Guest should be at least 15 years of age and accompanied by a member.
- No more than two guests per day.
- A valid Colonel Card is required for admittance into the Recreation Center.
How to get a Colonel Card:
- The first step is to visit the Recreation Center to get the required paperwork to purchase a membership and a Colonel Card.
- A Colonel Card is a one-time fee of $15. If lost, replacement cards are also $15.
- Please visit the Customer Service desk at the Rec Center for more information.
Still have a Colonel Card? Bring your card to the Rec Center office to be reactivated.
Colonel Card Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
How to get a Parking Permit:
To ensure safe, quality parking for all recreation center members, we ask that all members obtain a parking permit.
You can purchase a parking permit for a fee of $25 per year. The first step is to visit the Recreation Center for the necessary paperwork to purchase a Rec Center parking permit.
Individuals who already have a valid campus parking sticker or tag do not need to purchase any additional parking permits.