Classes Begin Monday, August 21, 2017
Final Exams: December 7-13, 2017
Students should contact their academic advisor to arrange a convenient time for advisement and registration. Students will follow the registration schedule listed below. First-time freshmen and transfer freshmen should contact the Advising Center at 985.448.4117 for registration assistance.
2017 Fall Semester Registration Schedule
|March 29||Graduate Students and Special Groups|
|April 5-August 25||Registration – open to all classifications|
|August 25||Class Cancellation for non-payment of tuition/fees|
|August 28||Late Registration – Drop/Add, Registrar’s Office only|
STUDENTS WILL BE INDEBTED TO THE UNIVERSITY IMMEDIATELY UPON REGISTRATION UNLESS STUDENTS “UNREGISTER” (DROP) ALL CLASSES PRIOR TO 4:15 P.M. ON THE LAST BUSINESS DAY BEFORE CLASSES BEGIN, FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2017. To release him/herself from this indebtedness, a student must “unregister“ prior to the close of Regular Registration for the term. Regular Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the close of business on the last business day before classes begin. Refunds for resignations after this time and date can be located at Tuition and Fees.
Please refer to the “Statement of Financial Obligation” page for information regarding the financial responsibility of students upon registration.
Important Dates to Remember
- Regular Registration Begins: Banner Self Service and Academic Departments; see Registration Schedule above.
- Classes Begin (regular and online)
- Registration continues; registration available via Banner Self Service and Academic Departments. Students can drop all classes during the first five days of the term through Banner Self Service. This will result in a credit adjustment of all tuition/fees for the current term
- Registration ends and web registration closes at 4:15 p.m.; Banner Self Service and Academic Departments.
- All registration activity after 4:15 p.m. will occur in the Registrar’s Office; late registrations, administrative delete/adds, etc.
- Students must pay tuition and fees by 4:15 p.m. to avoid the Class Cancellation process.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
|The University reserves the right to change courses, programs, fees, and the academic calendar, or to make other changes deemed necessary or desirable, giving advance notice of change when possible.|